Registration is now open for the 5th International Conference on Patient Safety through the Spanish Ministry of Health and Social Policy Events applet.
The registration deadline is May 21, 2010.
The inscription is free and it will be confirmed by rigorous order of request.
Limited appraisal. Simultaneous translation
You may access the Events applet at: https://www.mscbs.gob.es/eventos/
Event registration instructions:
1. If you do not have a user name and password to access the events applet (this is the first time you are accessing):
- Select the “New User” option, complete the form and then click on the “Save” button.
- You will then receive an e-mail for activating your registration.
Once you have been identified in the applet, you may access the following by way of the menu to the left:
- Search events: You can view the public events in the applet and can sign up is you have previously registered as a user.
To sign up for an event:
- Search for the event
- Click on the icon displayed to the right.
- My invitations: You can view the invitations you have received for signing up for private events.
- On the User menu, you will find:
- My events: You can view the events for which you have signed up and edit your registration information.
- Edit data: You can edit your data. It is recommended that you change your password.
Unregister as a User: For unregistering your User name.
- Click on the name of the event for which you wish to sign up on the list displayed at the top of the page.
- Enter you access data on the screen displayed and click on “Identify Yourself” to access the screen to complete the registration information.
2. If you already have a user name and password, you can access the events applet.
More information on Ministry of Health and Social Policy Events: https://www.mscbs.gob.es/canales/sge/ and on the Ministry of Health and Social Policy Website: http://www.msps.es/seguridaddelpaciente.es