The Fifth International Conference on Patient Safety has been organised within the programme of activities established by the and will be held in Madrid on the 3rd and 4th of June 2010 in Ramón y Cajal Auditorium, Medicine Department, Complutense University of Madrid.
The objective of this conference is to present international and national experiences in the prevention of healthcare-associated infections (HCAI) and antimicrobial resistance (AMR).
The issues to be discussed at the Conference are the following:
- Interventions to address HCAI and AMR at the national and international levels as
regards the experiences of different organisations (such as CDC, ECDC, EMEA, WHO and others) and some European countries.
- Experiences to promote the participation of professionals and citizens in the prevention
and control of HCAI and AMR.
- Actions of the European Commission on Patient Safety and Quality of Healthcare.
- Research projects of the European Commission on Patient Safety.
We hope to count on the presence of the Minister of Health and Social Policy of Spain,
Ms Trinidad Jiménez, at the opening. The Conference will be attended by over 900
participants from different health care areas, as well as social and patient organisations
from Spain, Europe and America.
- Registration is now open for the 5th International Conference on Patient Safety through the Spanish Ministry of Health and Social Policy Events applet.
- The registration deadline is May 21, 2010
- The inscription is free and it will be confirmed by rigorous order of request.
- Limited appraisal. Simultaneous translation.
- Links of interest.